Here’s What You Get
SB Admin Pro Angular is a fully developed front-end architecture created with Angular 9. Built for developers, by developers, this is much more than just a front-end theme. When purchasing this theme, you get access to all of the following features:
- Angular 9 Project – This Angular theme is built with Angular 9, and fully compatible with the state of the art Ivy compiler.
- Intricate Routing – SB Admin Pro Angular is lightning fast with tiny payloads and lazy loaded modules.
- Layouts – Use complex layouts, styled with Bootstrap 4, by using a simple, one-line Angular component.
- Custom Components – We include and extend ng-bootstrap along with dozens of custom components you can only get by purchasing this theme.
- Unit Tests & Functional Tests – Contains over 300 unit tests with 100% code coverage. For functional tests, we support the default protractor route, but we also include a fully configured Cypress harness and a suite of tests.
- Schematics – This product also comes with custom schematics that can be used to generate modules, containers, components, services, and directives.
- Customer Support – When you purchase any of our pro products, if you can’t find the answers you’re looking for in the documentation, you have access to our support email and we will get back to you with answers as soon as possible.
Try for Free!
On Start Bootstrap, we’ve created a free templated called SB Admin Angular. This free version is a basic, no frills template, but keeps the same basic structure and development environment.
|SB Admin Angular (Free)||SB Admin Pro Angular|
|Deployment Ready with Docker|
|Custom UI Styling & Theme|
|Advanced Persistent Sidebar Nav|
|Documentation & Style Guide|
|Cypress Functional Tests|
|Expanded Layouts, Pages, and Flows|
Our documentation is comprehensive with our SB Admin Pro Angular product, and we cover everything from your workspace setup, initial customization, development, and deployment. We also deep dive into topics like our modules, the app module, navigation, styles, and icons.
Build a production ready Docker image with a single command, right out of the box, when using our pro Angular product.